Friday, November 14, 2008

Comparison

Ha, so I was browsing through some of my older blog entries and found one with my predicted schedule.
Wow, I knew so little of what was coming my way pertaining to school. ._.

Compare:

Predicted Classes:
Graphics Tech 1&2 (one per semester)
AP Lit&Comp (one per semester)
Advisory (all year)
Alg II (all year)
Band (all year, DUH!)

Actual Classes:
2: Graphics Tech I
4: AP Lit (whole year)
4: Advisory (All year)
?: Alg II (second semester)
5: Band (all year)
3: Honors Chem (first semester)
1: US History (first semester)


2008-2009 Schedule Overview

1US Hist 1 ??
2Graphics 2 Math
3Chem 3 ??
4AP Lit 4 AP Lit

Periods for second semester aren't for sure, but I have two open slots. That means I have the opportunity to take a language (probably) and Psyche. In turn, I'd probably only have to take Japanese II my senior year. Ha, I really need to talk to Mrs Young about this. ;p I'm all doing this on my own without any professional aspect.


Btw, I got a 3.5 / 4 on my school-wide writing essay. That's very good, considering I scored higher than the smartest girl in my Graphics class. She got a 3. ;p

No comments: