Saturday, August 29, 2009

Long Time No See, Kittens

I can't recall the last time I updated my Blogger, but I'm confident it's way overdue. How is life, you ask? Why, life is interesting - yes, interesting; the only word that could somewhat capsulate what it's truly been like.

So much has changed over the last few months - or year; again, not sure when the last update was - and these situational changes have, in turn, become personal changed within myself.

Band has most definitely made it's share of changes within the last several months. Let me elaborate: the direction of the band has been turned over to a man named Mathakul (not his full last name, mind you; I'll save you the seizure of pronouncing the rest of it), who at first made us returnees quite pessimistic, but proved to be an excellent director. I'm not sure about everyone else, but he inspires me to continue with music in college; much more than Kea did (not to say that Kea wasn't an inspiration to me; all directors inspired me one way or another).

One of the more obvious updates in my life is that as of three weeks ago, I officially became a Senior at school. Although powerful that title, along with it comes plenty of responsibilities that, in order to be successful and set for post-high school, MUST be taken care of immediately. And that's my challenge. Aside from the high school demands, I'm also, as of now, struggling to find a job to pay for my Europe trip in the summer.

This year will most definitely be a challenge.
I'm sure I'll get through, though. :)

Until next time... ♥

No comments: