Friday, October 24, 2008

The Big Weekend

Yep, this is it! Finally, a NON-BORING weekend, packed with nothing but music, music, and even more music. My kind of weekend, as you all know. ^__^

So today is the day the school has been waiting for: the day that determines whether we make the play-offs. I can feel the excitement of the Varsity players. JV plays Kaiser all over again (Oooh, I hope they bring their band! I would LOVE to see them again), and the Varsity is playing Kalaheo, who doesn't have a band. You know what that means. ;) Time for the JCHS band to shine like none other again. Wooh, Go Sabers! ♥♥

Tomorrow is Saturday, being HASMB rehearsal again. Rehearsals at Kamehameha this time, so I'm guaranteed to have some major fun. JCHS band members have been showing their enthusiasm; we all get together to play the HASMB parade songs prior to our high school rehearsals. ^__^ Plus, I get to see Russell, Elle, Empuu, Peej, and alllll my awesome flute player friends. Wooh!

Sunday is my piano recital. Matsu-Sensei implored that I wear something fancy this time, not just jeans and whatnot. I wonder what she's expecting me to wear... a dress maybe? haha. I think NOT! Oh, and I get to hang out with Jon (Pac-5) and Jenna... oh wait, no. I think she graduated. T_T Nuuu! Oh well, I have a little more time left.

I'm actually investing in this piccolo on Amazon. It looks good! But... Mr. Kea said that an excellent brand of piccolos is a Germeinhart, all steel... I don't know. The one I found was a Barrington, half steel half plastic. Is that good? I know plastic oboes sound like shit. Lmao.

That's all for now, I might update later. Or maybe not...


ps. I'm rereading Kaikan Phrase, and I'm at vol. 15... I'm so excited! I love this manga... as cliche as the storyline is. ^__^;;

No comments: