Friday, October 3, 2008

Long Day!

My day is exactly what the title says it's going to be.
A long. Freakin'. Day.

First thing is first. Graphics. Yeah, I gotta get a lot of things done in graphics before the day is over.
I still have to finish my newsletter, although I'm almost done.
Then I have to do my sticker, which may take a while what with the cricut setup and peeling... and crap...

Then there's chem. Hm... well I won't get into that. You can all just assume I have a bit to do.
I mean, the work itself isn't too hard, but the work? It's just tedious. ):

Braitsch I need to do the rubric. Ugh. Tedious. And annoying.


Then there's homecoming.
So I can't my damn uniform. Huzzah.
I need to go and fit for one that Kea may have.
._.

Wish me luck, everyone.

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

Your fit was ok Lina chan.

XP But I still Wish you luck on your assignments.

I shall see to it ^_^