Thursday, March 6, 2008

Graphics And Work In General

Ugh... yeah, nothing spectacular. Just some more Graphics work. ^^

Magazine Pages - Turn in as .psd
::
Cover page - Must have pic from main article as background. DUE FRIDAY, MAR 7
Ad #1 - DUE MONDAY MAR 10
Ad #2 - DUE TUESDAY MAR 11
Sub Article - DUE THURSDAY MAR 13


He hasn't written the due date for the main article down. Hopefully it's extended. Whew.

~

Egh... so tired. My schedule has been so off. I've been waking up later and later every day. I'd woken up at nearly 7am today, and arrived in class when the tardy bell rang. Staying up doing homework and reading til 1am is fun, actually. It makes sleeping a lot easier. And although this is a lot of work, I actually feel very accomplished. I feel less scattered and behind.

~

So I'm in Ms. Jones's class right now. I should be reading my Queen of Scots book, but... I can do that a little later.
I should also be working on my writer's portfolio or my Where Im From poem. Yeah, I should go and do that.

Peace out.

No comments: