Monday, March 3, 2008

My Life Revolves Around School

Yeah, the title just says it all. Everything I talk about deals with school, one way or another. Even my little writing bits: all written in school. :ahem: Anyways...

So my articles are all done, along with my sketches for Sueoka's class. All that's left is to actually create the magazine. Hoorah. But in any case, I still have a B in his class. That WON'T do. I need to bring that up.
For Mrs. Tuifua's world history class, I also have a B. But that's no biggy; I'm only down by 4%. And I think I did very well on my Renaissance/Scientific Revolution test today.
Ms. Jones is the only class aside from band that I have an A in. It's relatively easier once I keep my head in the game.
Mr. Huycks I still have a C, but I'm working on that.

~

No comments: