Friday, April 11, 2008

Fourth Quarter, The Last Quarter Of Sophomore Year;

I'm quietly anticipating the end of my sophomore year in Huyck's class right now. The end of the year seems an eternity - yet oddly at the same time, a moment - away. How exciting! :)

I've come to terms with myself that I'll never achieve anything higher than a B in any math class above Algebra one. Harr harr... So maybe I'm wonderful in band, Graphics, and English, but math? Forget it. Gah, screw numbers.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT was the Pearl City Concert thingy. This time, they decided to switch the oboe player (thats me) to playing percussion. But wait! There's more! I played NOT ONLY crash cymbals, but also suspended cymbals, tambourine, and triangle. Aha... Evil. But meh, we did alright.

I found my childhood friend Catherine in school. I never thought I'd see her again after she moved to Florida and I moved to Ewa. :P It was awesome seeing her. Made me feel younger, and in a simpler place where days were much longer. Ha, I kinda miss Elementary school now. Things were simpler. Much much simpler. Oh well, can't wallow in the past. Especially over stuff like that. lol. Yay for high school!

Oh, and another thing.
Two more years until I graduate.
I'm a junior next year.
<3

~

EDIT: Webgrader grades are in for 3rd quarter:
World History: A
Graphics Communications: A
Creative Writing: A
Geometry: C
Directed Studies in Music II: A

average GPA:3.6
Cumulative GPA: 3.78

This is good, right? ^^;;

No comments: