Monday, April 14, 2008

Lulz at Normal Schedule and Marching Band

Hello world!

Hey guys, I'm back on normal terms with the world. As of now, I have no academic stress and I'm savouring the feeling. ♥

I'm back in Sueoka's classroom, finally. HSA is over, hallelujah, and I'm back into regular school schedule. Gotta get the swing of it again. I'm so used to just sitting in Tuifua's doing brain-busting tests for two hours. Aha...

So my grandmother (Lola) paid for nearly my entire HASMB trip for my mom, which means I'm definitely going. Next rehearsal is June 14, so I have well over seven weeks to practice. This is good, because I'm still fumbling all over letter F in Bula - Aloha Oe (letter F = Aloha Oe starts, flutes have to play 16th notes at half note = 150 due to cut time. D:) I'm getting better, but I need to adjust to using normal Eb (fingering: 2 3, 1 2 3 4. Means no first key) versus all keys down (minus Ab key, lulz). Also, I need to fix my flute. Stupid C-D trill is still broken. Gaaah, I'm also still having trouble with the high mark time. But I can't wait for next rehearsal! yay for 4 hour rehearsal! :D

No comments: