Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Last Day Of School;

Part of wardrobe.
(I'll upload other pictures of this when I get the chance.)

Every class is 45 minutes long, and I'm just sitting in Sues doing NOTHING. Blah... I should just go to Huyck's room already, since he actually TALKS to me.
Sister pulled out a Juno look for me today, and I packed it away in my bag. Upon arrival to first period, Faye and Ash dragged me (and my bag) to the bathroom to change. So whatever I'm wearing was STYLED by them. Harr harr. Meh... so bored...
So I think I have part of my school lineup for next year.

Classes:
Graphics Tech 1&2 (one per semester)
AP Lit&Comp (one per semester)
Advisory (all year)
Alg II (all year)
Band (all year, DUH!)

I pushed Japanese II for my senior year just for graphics. Hehe. I'm a junior... ♥

No comments: