Friday, August 1, 2008

Back To School: Junior Year

Hey everyone, tis I! I'm back in classes again, and lemme tell you. School is theeeee SHIT!
My schedule is awesome this year, because it seems like I don't have math this semester,
or maybe even this year! Which... in the long run... sucks, because that means I HAVE to take math my senior year.
Oh... or maybe I can take my math course during the summer.
That would be fun. ^____^

My schedule is as follows:

Period one - US History
Period two - Graphics Tech I (Yayyy! I gots Sueoka againnnn! *Evil laughter*)
Period three - AP Chemistry
Perioud four - A Day: AP English&Composition / B Day: Advisory

So those who have been following my blog since last year, you can guess who's class I'm in right now. XD
Sue's period two class is a combination of his normal Communications class and his Tech I class (mee!), so right now he's going over basic PhotoShop stuff with them while the Tech People just browse around.
All of yesterday was a trip, man. The freshman were all packed into D-building like they had no idea where to go. Aside from that, I had fun seeing my friends again. Man, it really feels like I've had no break. Damn summer school. ^____^

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I went to Freshman Day (Wednesday) to help promote band. It was fun and entertaining. I saw several freshmen that I knew. Mr. Kea even let me, Mark, and Kiana walk off campus to get food. We ended up going to Taco Bell and came back late. We got a small teasig lecture from Kea about being late, and Kiana got on her knees and presented a taco to him and was like, "But Kea, we were late because we were getting you a taco! It was for yooou!" I was laughing the whole time, just thinking how Kiana is so full of shit. XD
Afterwards, I met up with Kyle and Lily and ended up searching for the beach behind Ocean Pointe. It was good fun. It took an hour finding the beach but took 20 minutes for me to get home. LOL! Haaaa, good way to start the school year.

Oh, and for those that I know read my blog,
Hi Mitch! ^____^
Hi Anthony! :Glomps:
Hi Cami! :Waves:
Hiiiii Jana! Thanks for the Subway. ;D

Maybe I'll update later. Not too sure. ^___^ Til then, seeya guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meh...stupid forgot password habit...

anyway, sounds like a great start for your Junior year.

and Hi lina, xD

thnx for mentioning.

-eats cookies-