Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sickness

My life is growing sickening. Not only do I feel sick (pertaining to stuffy nose and sore throat), but my body has been reacting in a sickly way to my emotions. Whenever I think of one particular person, my heart physically aches and it spreads to my muscles in my abdomen. The last few days, it's been so violent I've buckled over and gagged, even threw up.
When I think of another person... God, my face begins to burn up. I get so angry, I sweat and get goosebumps, and I even feel my veins screaming. I'm assuming that this urge is my urge to kill, but... let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't want to think of myself as a potential murderer.
Aside from bodily sickness, I've grown sick of this daily routine. I'm sick of waking up at 6am; I'm sick of sitting in graphics doing vectors; I'm sick of being depressed in Chem! I want to get out of here already. I think All-State rehearsals need to start already... I need something that makes me happy in my life.









And I'm not over it yet. I need to be. Because the more I linger over this, the more I'll hate a girl I don't need to hate, and the more reason it gives me to hate him.
It's scabbing. I want it to bleed again. ):

No comments: