Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nuuu!

My whole week has been full of "Nuuuu!" moments. D:
For instance, now in graphics.
I'm not done with my self vector, which was due. Because of that, I have a D in graphics.
Nuuuuuuuu! D:
Also, I have a C in Social Studies.
Nuuuuuuuuuuu! D:
AND I THINK I FAILED MY CHEM TEST! Mega-nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! D:

Man, my grades are sucking now.
This graphics stuff is getting too hard. ):
And I can't even work with it at home. Man that would be so beneficial.

All-State Marching Band's Pasadena trip is only three months away!
Nuuuuu- I mean Yaaaaaaaaay! ^___^
I need to start running and exercising. Get muh ass in shape.

Update later.

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

I see :P


So sorry you cant keep up with that vector assignment> . <

Even I didnt complete that one haha


wanna see my selfed vector? its horrible!