Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Band, School, & Band

I'm getting sick of this damn band's lack of discipline. Never showing up on time, never ready when they're supposed to be... I'm just about ready to bitch-slap them all. They don't realize what shame they're putting us in. What's worse is that when I do put my fucking foot down, they ignore me. Forget that I'm the drum majorette, they think they can do whatever they want. Band in general isn't all just fun and games. I only know FIVE people in the band that actually work for what they want to achieve in the band. FIVE. The rest of them talk and talk but don't do anything to work towards it. Idiots.

~

So I'm falling a bit behind on school work, but that's fine for now. As long as I get my things done soon and at a steady pace, I should be set. I'm piled in late work and work that's due soon, especially for Sue's class. I'm so much more worried about math class than anything else, though. Only because Huyck doesn't keep us in check. Tuifua's class I just need to do my homework, which might take a while. Sueoka I need to do my main article and finish it by tomorrow, along with majority of my sketches. Huyck's class I need to do sections 2.7 all the way up to 4.1. That sucks major balls. I'm relatively caught up with the laptop work, but I never want to give it up.

Shit, that reminds me I need to check up on updates with HASMB. They said they'd notify us if we had anything new... right? O__o

No comments: