Monday, May 19, 2008

Social and Academic Stance: All-State and Grades

Waiting.

Hey guys, been falling behind on updating (not like you'd really care, I'm the only one that reads these blogs haha.) but there's not too much to talk about.

I checked HASMB's site for updates, and they uploaded the formation numbers for all the people that showed up at the first rehearsal. It's broken into sections within sections, first by instruments, then by islands. So I checked for flutes on my island, and lo and behold, Lina ranked 6th out of 17 flutes on the island! Hooray! :) Next rehearsals coming up in about five or four weeks, and my flute trill is STILL busted. Remember kids, procrastination is not the way to go. Need to get that fixed soon.

I'm sitting in Sue's class right now, waiting for my animations to be done rendering (although that won't be finished for another hour). It's absolutely rediculous! One hour for ONE SECOND to render. Outrageous.

I'm back on Gaia, by the way. I haven't been on in a while, but I'm back on. Jana, without giving me warning, ended up sending me the oculus mythica, and I'm now inspired to create an L look-alike since they have his eyes on there. Just lovely.



GRADES
World History - B
Graphics Communications - B
Argumentation and Debate - B
Geometry - D
Directed Studies of Music II (Band) - A
Absolutely no surprise here. Hehe. Where the hell did all my A's go? Need to work on that.

No comments: