Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick Updates & Overview Of Summer;



Hey guys, sorry for the lack of logging in and updating. Finals are this week and I've been cramming. Good news though! Summer is just 6 days away. Then we can all just kick back and relax, and enjoy the sun and pool. 8)
NOT FOR ME. D:<
Lucky me, I have summer school. The plus side of this is that I have P.E. and I get to lose weight all over again! This means I'll be sexy again, like I was last summer. :) I'm just hoping JCHS P.E. is just as rigorous as it was at Kapolei. That school's P.E. teacher is downright hardcore.
Here's the layout:
6/12 (Thursday) - First day of summer school.
7/10 (Thursday) - Last day of summer school.
Starts at 7:50, ends at 2:20pm.
Yeah, Kapolei summer school was much more strict. Oh well.

No comments: