Thursday, September 4, 2008

Over-Reactions

I'm sorry bloggers, I need to vent, mostly about my own stupidity and sensitivity.

It's second period now, and I'm emotional. Not emotional to the point of tears (anymore), but emotional nonetheless. During first period, I was doing English homework (annotating, questions... the works) when one of the Samoan girls in the back asked loudly, "Who's in the band?"
Naturally I turned to look, and she was sitting in a circle of other materialistic Samoan girls, chatting about it. Then one of the boys sitting beside me (Adam) goes and says, "Oh she is." So they all looked at me. Then Adam proceeds to say, "Oh you guys need one new band director."
There I was, up in arms in Mr. Kea's defense, getting upset. I said that we didn't need a new director hastily, and he argued back and said we did because "the band sucks."
._.
So I got super touchy, and started crying.
Boohoo Lina-Chan.

No one will ever fully understand just how much I love the band.
And that's what kills me. The people who NOTHING of what trials and tribulations we go through every single day, fighting to keep the program alive.

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

Damn those who defy and or talk smack about Kea and the band.

They havnt seen the best of what he has to offer.