Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rosie~!

Otanjoobi Omeadetou Rosemarie~
You're 17, you're 17!

For your birthday, your ass is coming back to Hawaii!
Do you realize how lonely I've been with just Peaches?!
D:< Bish-nish~! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN IS HOME ON THURSDAY!

When you get back, we shall go and do something for your belated birthday.
Hoah brah, we go! Rofl.
Oh, and you can dress me up however you like. :3
NO BUNNY SUITS! D<

~

I spent half an hour sleeping at the bottom of D building because the teacher kicked us out for break. It's rather annoying, because I had to make sure I wasn't sleeping in bird crap. The PE class ended up waking me up, what with Rachael calling me a "dead Lina on the sidewalk." o_o

Now, while trying to work, a whole bunch of annoying girls are singing (quite awfully) hip hop sex songs. :|
Boooo! Booooo, the music sucks!
:3 Thank you person in the back of the crowd, I agree.
No, not on that the genre is horrible. On their singing.
Haha.

But I do agree that majority of the hip hop lacks taste. I think I'd rather listen to songs about thugs and shooting up another gang than listening to a metaphorical sex song, talking about some lollipop and getting freaky and nasty.
Ewww, tasteless and tuneless all in one! Booo~!

...

:shoots the girls behind me:
D< STFU!


Egh... oh well. :shrugs:

No comments: