Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last Day of Summer School

And I am B O R E D.
*Echoes* B O R E D.
B O R E D.
B O R E D.

... <<;
Anyways.
So Justin is coming in today, and mother is sending Peaches and I to get him in the evening.
Peach and I are planning to do something before we greet him.
Not just "Hey Justin, missed you *hug*."
We wanna do something stupid to welcome him home. >:D


Also, the guild ended up taking the guild picture.
It was only like 7 or 8 of us, but it was a guild picture no less.
I wanted everyone in it. ;~;
But I believe we only got:
Me, Fell, Bianca, Jordan, Unagi, SoBakChee, and um... the new guy...
Rofl.
I'll fill you in later.
Actually, I was thinking of creating a blogspot for the guild.
That would be hilarious.
hitsuzen.blogspot.com... ROFL.
...Bianca thought it was funny. ;~;

~


Charles Duval, you never cease to amaze me.

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

Lol sounds really hectic

anyway, huzzah!

you got through summer skool

^o^

-gives you a cookie*

~Rikimaru-sama