Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Inspiration

I see you.
I feel pretty~
And I have absolutely no idea why. Maybe it's because I've been pissy for the last couple of days... but I don't care! I love this feeling.

So I've been waltzing around D-building listening to musicals and staring at the ocean upon occasion. Hm. Oh! I think I know why I'm really happy!
Justin Sarusal is coming back home tomorrow~!
^__^
Yaaaay!
Hooraaaaay!
Wooooooh!


In other news, I've recieved a new picture from Jon, and it's pretty frickin' awesome. I had no idea that dork gel'ed his hair! It looks good like that. He shouldn't cut it so short. I think it'd look good long. ;p
Speaking of hair, my highlights aren't coming in.
Which means I won't be getting them any time soon. :(
But... I don't know whether to cut my hair or let it grow out.
Maybe I should grow it out. Then sneak and get it highlighted.
That would be nice.

By the way, tomorrow is also the last day of summer school.
BREAK! :D FINALLY!!!

body shot?

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

Lol, nice pics yo


anyway, finally signed up for this thing >_>


Last day of skool huh? cool beans ^_^

Mate ne! <("<) hugs

-Rikimaru-sama