Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lunch Break~!

Num num nummmm, my sandwich is delicious.
:Chews:

Mmm, so okay. I got back early from my lunch break, and I'm still eating (harr harr.)
I've been on the phone with Jon for thirty minutes, and I'm really happy. ^__^
I think everytime I talk to him, I'm happy. <3
But aside from that,
I'm relaxing with my best friends AriZona Green Tea, Grapes, and Sammich. Rofl.

So, what do you think about the new layout?
I think it's beautiful. :)
I've been tinkering with the page layout a bit,
but I think it adds a lot.

I'm looking forward to Aunty Nining or Aunty Fe to come in.
I need new people around the house... of any age...
Plus, they're bringing tamales and BLACK TEA!
:Squeels like a school girl:
^___^

My story is coming along nicely. Having some slight blockage, but once I sort my thoughts out, things will start coming back to me. This story writing is extremely unorganized, since I'm writing as I imagine (writing as I go), but I think it's coming along nicely. You should go read it. :Points to 'Her Sites': Go check it. Writing Corner, dearies.

Btw, I have a long list of Maple Character Names available. Feel free to take some.

CrescentFall, female, Mage Lina claims.

iSmiles, female, pirate

xHaido, male, bandit

Yureia, female, pirate Lina claims.

Tadeyo, male, assassin

TeruKillz, male, xbow

Shokuyon, female, mage

LunarCrescent, male, mage

No comments: