Friday, September 5, 2008

Annoying. [Rant]

Written out of pure anger.

~

You're annoying.
The mere fact that you supposedly "love" me is enough to make me buckle over in laughter.
You're annoying!
It was over before it even started! That doesn't mean go all stalker on me. Jesus, I don't want your mooshy gestures of unfulfilled love or some bullshit like that.
You're really annoying!
I hate it when you stare when you pass by! And if your comeback is that I stare, then I stare because that's me telling you to GET AWAY!
FUCK, you're annoying!
Even all the little things that you did when we WERE, pissed me the hell off. So you can't honestly say, "I didn't do shit! D: *Cry victim some more*"
God dammit, how annoying CAN YOU GET?!
Drunk or not, you should've shut your fucking mouth! The shit you told all of those boys that night is SOMETHING YOU DON'T SPREAD YOU FUCKTARD. [Sorry for obscene language, la familia.]
WTFOMGURSOANNOYING!!
DON'T talk to my sweet puppy bitching me out! You wanna pull some shit like that, DO IT TO ME, NOT TO HER. LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS. NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT TO HER, I'LL MAKE YOU FUCKING REGRET IT.
*cough*ANNOYING*cough*
The next time you try to take my friends and turn them against me, I'll do that to you tenfold. If the language is too advanced for you, that means I'll ruin your friendships twice as bad. Get it? Got it? No? Okay then, I'm sorry. Maybe you need special help.
Did I mention that you're annoying?
You lie so terribly, you're almost as see-through as saran wrap. Give it up, who do you think you're trying to fool? You don't need to squint your eyes to see peacock birds that are blue red and yellow jumping up and down behind the manapua truck that's NOT REALLY THERE.
So yeah, uh, you're annoying.
So yeah, uh, go choke now.
kthxbai. <|3

p.s. Uhh, for the record? I regret every involvement you had in my life. I'll give this post about a week before I wipe it off the face of my profile, and my life. I'll just pretend those cuts that I did when I first met you were caused by my puppy, and that they were signs of eternal love and friendship. :3

No comments: