Monday, September 22, 2008

Post Fifty-Five: I Have No Title But This One Stating That I Have No Title.

I'm sitting in Graphics... YET AGAIN... boring myself to death. I should be doing my newsletter right now on inDesign, but I really don't feel like it. I'll do it some other time, or when the draft is actually due. This stuff shouldn't be due for another two weeks anyways. I still have to take pictures. ;o

Anyways, majority of my time with Rosie is spent skating, either at the hangar or outside practicing control. Rosie is coming along nicely, although she's having ramp and speed issues. Her balance has gotten much better, since she's eating it less and less, whilst I continuously stumble, roll, and flip off of the sides of the bowl.
I'm actually taking great pride in all of our progress. We've gotten so involved in our skating, we're members at the hangar at Hickam and we've inspired Peaches to start skating as well. Good fun. I've written Shokubeni in Japanese on the back and side of my skate, as well as the kanji for fire on the lower front and back side of my skates. My brother has this awesome design on his. Rosie's is still blank, haha.

Aside from my new skating high, chem has gotten a little rougher, but still manageable. I have so many back assignments due, it's not even funny. But I think if I lay off the skating for a while, I'll be fine. I wonder how I'll handle THAT when the time comes around...

EDIT:
I forgot to mention it.

Campbell 51, Anuenue 18.
Take THAT, red division. >:) We're on our way BACK to the top. Go Sabers~!!

No comments: