Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catch Up Ketchup!

Hahaaa~! For the first time in a little while, I'm in a slightly better mood.
I don't have graphics work to worry about too much at the moment.
As of now, I am now caught up for that class.

For Braitsch, there's nothing really to catch up on. Show and tell went nicely, and it probably boosted my grade up to a low A, high B... whichever.

I think the only class I have to worry about is chem.
Her class is so unorganized, I have no idea what to do.
Let's see if I can get my thoughts straight on here...


Standardized Test Prep chpt. 1-4 (Shit that's a lot!)
Newspaper (...)
Abstract (Sort of done?)
Video Game (Um... must consult group for that one.)

I think that's all I have to turn in. ):
God, that class is going to murder me.

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

Ooooo

I sense a disturbance in the force


lol j.k

Hope you do all right