Friday, September 26, 2008

In Chemistry/Advisory! :Gasp:

Yes, I've discovered that Ms. Thomas's class actually has a computer available for... well, whatever we need. It's fourth period, which means I'm surrounded by freshmen.
:Shivers:
It's actually sort of funny listening to their conversations, and how unintelligent they are.
Lmao. Ahh, no matter.
I feel like writing, I just really don't know what to write about.
I wish Ashie brought her guitar or something, then I wouldn't be so bored.
Actually, there is some kind of update in here.
Tomorrow is HASMB rehearsal, and I'm extremely excited for the gathering.
I love all the people there; it's so diverse. <33333

Hm, actually... I believe my brother and I will be heading to the hangar today afterschool. I'm so bent on learning how to get out of bowls and whatnot. I've been getting better, though. I've learned to roll backwards now. ^____^
Hooraaay!

No real updates, just wanted to type something. I tried finishing Hitsuzen, but I lost my train of thought with my prologue. I just might update. I'm actually planning on posting Hitsuzen up on fanfiction.net, but it's... well, underdeveloped at the moment. Wish me luck finishing it! ^____^

2 comments:

DarkDaigoro said...

fanfiction....dot net...??
*twitches*
*hopes you didn't find my stories*

Rikimaru-sama said...

Ah, I see

Well then, best of luck Lina chan,


You shall prevail!