Tuesday, February 12, 2008

False Judgement

I'm sitting in class right now (more specifically my second period, Graphics Communications). I have nothing to do, since I got all my work done beforehand, and I'm getting dirty looks shot at me. Why? It could be for many reasons.

I sit at the end of a row of computers, right in front of Mr. Sueoka. Across the row from me, behind my computer, are my two friends Rae(chelle) and Kevan. Next to Kevan is some guy. White, blue-eyed I believe, with an almost skin-bald shave cut. Looks like a punk. Not an "asshole" punk, but a punk. It's also a given that he's into the punk scene; his magazine project is all on Punk music. :| I'll just refer to him as "Guy."

So, I'm talking to Kev, and I tell him I'm all done with my work while he's wracking his brain trying to think of articles. I tell him I did my stuff all at home, and (thanks to my band skills) out of the corner of my eye, I see Guy looking down at me like I'm stupid and he turns away, back to his computer, and rolls his eyes while shaking his head.
"Loserr." Maybe "Whatever, you know-it-all."
HOW am I a know-it-all? D: That sets me off. Seriously. I mean, maybe I'm no better with ditzy air-headed girls that can't tell a Suzuki from a Toyota, but my deductions on them are REASONABLE. Not like I go calling those ditzy people sluts, I just call them air-heads, because it's true.
Now, why would someone look at me and call me a brainiac or a know-it-all? I'm FAR from that. Sure, maybe my GPA last year was a 4.0, but I cheated that. I took those classes in 8th grade. That's just as bad as stereotypes.

No comments: