Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sueoka's Classroom and Random Feelings

Mr. Sueoka has informed his class that all surveys, interviews, and polls are due on Thursday. On Friday, we'll begin writing out our articles for our magazines. This probably would not be a problem if my magazine had pertained to normal people in this classroom or in the school. Sadly... it does not. It extends all the way out to other schools such as Kapolei, Mililani, and even Punahou. Please, though I doubt anyone is reading this, if you could find out your school's band rehearsal dates, give them to me. Comment back with your name, your school name, and the band's afterschool rehearsal dates and times. I need this done.

So Kapolei is probably a given: I'm definitely going... sometime soon. Now, all I need to do is get the day to go over and steal away my mother's awesome camera, and I'm good to go. Hm... I wonder how their band director will take me in. Eegh... scary thought.

Okay, so this week plan, if my mother agrees to it:
Tuesday, survey one more Campbell band member. Attend concert, and ask Mr. Kea if it's alright to take pictures of the band when performing one song. INTERVIEW KEA. D: Oh god...

Wednesday, interrogate the living shit out of Arvin (PCHS Charger) and maybe another Charger BG.

Thursday, band rehearsal. Attempt for another high school, if mother permits.

Friday, Nothing yet.

Saturday, try to get out to meet with Damien band boys.

Sunday, try to catch Yahata boys (Rhys or Jayce, maybe both) and interview them. Pertaining to subarticles, ask Tiffy about concert band.

~

I feel nothing for hardly anyone anymore. I've stopped caring about love, and what it provides. I want nothing to do with any relationship right now. I feel that Jon may have forgotten that I even exist...
Oh well.

I'm beginning to believe my mother just wants to throw me out into the street or trashcan, whichever she finds appropriate. Maybe I've been deserving this. Haha. Yeah, that's probably it.

I don't know if I like this or not, but I've been very apathetic about many things that have NOTHING to do with school lately. Eds sad? I don't care. Camis depressed? Whatever. I don't know, when people complain to me lately I find it hard to feel sympathetic. It's liberating, but I'm not sure if it makes me seem heartless. Hm.

No comments: