Monday, February 11, 2008

School Produces A Failure

They should've just aborted me when I was concieved.

For most of my life, I was smart. I knew how to go beyond 'average'.
Now I'm stupid. How did that come about?
Yes, my GPA dropped a bit.
4.0 to a 3.6. Oh god, life is over!
:rolls eyes:

Mother had chewed me out a couple weeks back, telling me to join NHS.
She said I can make it, for one. Then she said that the thing I love most is only bringing me down. So yeah, screw band. Screw their needs, and my needs for them.
"Lina, you can love soda! But will soda help you survive your entire life?"
I'm in high school. Please let me act like a high schooler. D:

Here, a little something I wrote in notepad:

My mother bore a failure.She bore a baby girl, destined to fall.She says,"NHS is for you. Why won't you try for it?It requires leadership and the grades."


"Second thought, no...You lack the leadership, and your grades..."
Then the teacher says that he feels like he's talking to stupid people.I feel like... he meant me...Am I stupid? I must be.He was talking about me, I bet...He said that, and I thought of dear old mother...And it made me cry... I cried so hard, what did I do?Just walked outta class.
Like a failure.
Walked out and cried.Pathetic, ne?Yeah, that's all I am.I'm simply...
a failure.


:Sigh:
I think my problem is that I complain too much, yet do too little.
Yeah... that's my problem.

No comments: